SMArtX Advisory Solutions (“SMArtX”), a leading innovator in unified managed accounts (UMA) technology and architect of the SMArtX turnkey asset management platform (‘TAMP’), announced that six new global investment and asset management firms had joined its platform.
The six new asset management firms — Asteria Wealth, Astoria Portfolio Advisors, Financial Trust Asset Management, John Hancock Investment Management, Nuveen Asset Management, and PIMCO —add to the world-class offerings already available through SMArtX’s award-winning cloud-based solution. SMArtX distributes and trades these new offerings across nine custodial platforms.
SMArtX’s continued growth is driven by two main applications of its technology: the off-the-shelf TAMP offering, which is built using SMArtX Advisory Solutions’ proprietary UMA technology, and the ability to tailor and utilize its UMA technology through cloud-based APIs to meet the mandates of large enterprises, RIA platforms, and hybrid broker-dealers.
This month, new strategies were launched on the platform by existing firms Argent Capital Management, Crossmark Global Investments, J.P. Morgan Asset Management, and Lazard Asset Management. The SMArtX platform now supports 1,100 model-traded and manager-traded separate account strategies from 273 of the world’s leading asset managers, allowing advisors to tailor their client portfolios to their individual investment needs and macro trends.
“SMArtX is now at a tipping point where it offers access to almost all of the world’s leading asset management firms,” said Evan Rapoport, CEO of SMArtX Advisory Solutions. “The extraordinary influx of such high-quality firms has been fueled by the innovative technology and differentiated solution SMArtX brings to the industry.”
Jonathan Pincus, President and COO of SMArtX, expanded that, “SMArtX continues to achieve new milestones in the managed accounts industry. It is being recognized by advisors, brokers, and asset management firms as the premier technology that is changing the way firms manage their business. Our two back-to-back wins at the 2022 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards have us confident as we look toward what’s next.”
The list of new strategies includes:
- Argent Capital Management
- Large Cap Growth Strategy
- Asteria Wealth
- Dividend Strategy
- Growth Strategy
- US Core Equity
- Astoria Portfolio Advisors
- High Dividend Yield Stock Portfolio
- Inflation Sensitive ETF Portfolio
- Crossmark Global Investments
- Balanced Core
- Financial Trust Asset Management
- International Value Momentum
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- International ADR
- John Hancock Investment Management
- Fundamental Large Cap Core
- Lazard Asset Management
- International Quality Growth ADR
- Nuveen Asset Management
- Dividend Growth
- Large Cap Value
- Preferred Securities
- Small Cap Value
- Tax Aware Fixed Income – Income Focus (Institutional Share)
- Tax Aware Fixed Income ETF – Capital Preservation
- Tax Aware Fixed Income ETF – Enhanced Core
- Taxable Fixed Income ETF – Capital Preservation
- Taxable Fixed Income ETF – Enhanced Core
- Taxable Fixed Income – Income Focus (Institutional Share)
Download a copy of SMArtX’s Manager Profiles Brochure for October 2022 to access the current offering of available strategies on the SMArtX Advisory Platform.