The newly published report titled “Global AI-Enabled E-Commerce Solutions Market– By Trends, Industry Competition/Company Profiles Analysis, Revenue (US$ Billions) and Forecast Till 2030.” features in-depth industry analysis and an extensive market study, exploring its significant factors.
According to InsightAce Analytic’s latest market intelligence research report, the global AI-Enabled E-Commerce Solutions Market size was valued at US$ 3.71 Billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach US$ 16.8 Billion in 2030, record a promising CAGR of 15.7% from 2021 to 2030.
Request Sample Report: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1198
Software development can be easier with ML and A.I. technologies, making predictive analytics more accurate. The AI-based platform enables a retailer to increase its sales target by reaching the right customer with critical analysis based on the information collected. E-commerce A.I. has transformed the online shopping field with features such as image search, customer-focused search, re-identifying potential customers, visual assistants, and bid data analytics. Newly developed A.I. applications consider various parameters such as purchasing history, product searches, and demographics of customers to measure future buying trends and make product recommendations based on browsing patterns, likely to drive the market growth.
The fast implementation of cloud-based platforms, reduced rate of manual errors in development processes, surging use of machine learning-based applications, cost-effective procedures, rapid adoption of advanced technologies, easy access to real-time data, quick resolution of complaints through artificial intelligence-enabled chat boxes, and increasing government support for the R&D of AI-based platforms are estimated to drive the AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market over the projected period. Additionally, the recent emergence of Covid-19 has had a significant impact on the AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market as it has created the need for warehouse automation and management. However, factors such as the complex and time-consuming development procedures, high cost of A.I. solutions, and the lack of skilled professionals may hinder the market growth in the upcoming years.
In terms of Region, North America will dominate the AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market in upcoming years. It will continue its trend over the forecast period 2022-2030, attributed to the fast adoption of advanced technologies, rising online shopping trend, easy access to cloud applications or platforms, increasing R&D investments, and entry of new players in the market. On the other hand, in Europe, growing partnerships within key players and fast adoption of cloud-based platforms will help bloom the market. Asia-Pacific’s market is going to expand faster during the forecast years. This growth is attributable to changing lifestyles, technology advancement specifically in Artificial Intelligence, and the increasing rate of online shopping due to digital transformations.
Request for ToC/Proposal: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-ai-enabled-e-commerce-solutions-market/1198
Major players included in the AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market are Riskified, Reflektion, Inc., Shelf.ai, Osaro, Sift, AntVoice SAS, Appier Inc, Eversight, Inc., Granify Inc., LivePerson, Inc., Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd., PayPal, Inc., Sidecar Interactive, Inc., Tinyclues SAS, Twiggle Ltd., Celect, Inc., Cortexica Vision Systems Ltd., Crobox B.V., Deepomatic SAS, Dynamic Yield Ltd., Emarsys eMarketing, Systems AG, Satisfi Labs, Inc., Staqu Technologies Pvt. Ltd., ViSenze Pte Ltd., and Other Prominent Players. Product innovations, acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and R&D activities are key strategies used by players in this market.
- In July 2021, LivePerson, Inc. acquired German conversational A.I. company e-bot7. The strategic acquisition propels LivePerson’s self-service capabilities — empowering brands of all sizes to quickly launch AI-powered messaging experiences — as well as its continued growth across Europe.
- In February 2021, LivePerson, Inc. launched A.I. Annotator, a new tool automating brand-consumer conservations faster than ever by harnessing agents’ expertise to improve Conversational A.I.
- In August 2019, Nike acquired Boston-based predictive analytics company Celect (A.I. platform), marking its latest acquisition in a string of deals to bolster its direct-to-consumer strategy. This acquisition allowed Nike to integrate their inventories with the website and app of the company.
- In August 2017, PayPal launched new Innovation Labs at the Chennai and Bangalore Tech centres. The lab is the first by PayPal in India and it is third after the USA and Singapore. The lab works as a platform to promote innovation which is a core value for PayPal globally. The labs support Machine Learning, A.I., Data Science, IoT, AR, V.R., and basic robotics projects.
Get the report? @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1198
AI-Enabled E-Commerce Solutions Market Segments
AI-Enabled E-Commerce Solutions Market Size (Value US$ Bn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2022 to 2030 based on Technology
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
AI-Enabled E-Commerce Solutions Market Size (Value US$ Bn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2022 to 2030 based on Applications
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Fake Review Analysis
- Warehouse Automation
- Sorting and Placing
- Inventory Storage
- Facets and Filter Selection
- Multi Device Interaction
- Product Recommendation
- Customer Service
AI-Enabled E-Commerce Solutions Market Size (Value US$ Bn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2022 to 2030 based on Deployment
AI-Enabled E-Commerce Solutions Market Size (Value US$ Bn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2022 to 2030 based on Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2020 to 2030
- The U.S.
Europe AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2020 to 2030
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2020 to 2030
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2020 to 2030
- Rest of Latin America
The Middle East & Africa AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2020 to 2030
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market
- To receive an industry overview and future trends of the AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market
- To analyze the AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market drivers and challenges
- To get information on AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market size value (US$ Mn) forecast till 2030
- Significant investments, mergers & acquisitions in the AI-enabled E-Commerce solutions market industry