Dublin, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all artificial intelligence partnering deals announced since 2010 including financial terms where available including over 440 links to online deal records of actual artificial intelligence partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter artificial intelligencepartnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors artificial intelligencetechnology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest artificial intelligence, oligonucletides including aptamers agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by artificial intelligence partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and artificial intelligence partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in artificial intelligence partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of artificial intelligence technologies and products.
Analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Artificial Intelligence Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in artificial intelligence dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of artificial intelligence deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life artificial intelligence deals
- Access to over 440 artificial intelligence deals
- The leading artificial intelligence deals by value since 2014
- Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers since 2014
- The leading artificial intelligence partnering resources
In Global Artificial Intelligence Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy and technology target
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in artificial intelligence dealmaking
2.2. Artificial intelligence partnering over the years
2.3. Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers
2.4. Artificial intelligence partnering by deal type
2.5. Artificial intelligence partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for artificial intelligence partnering
Chapter 3 – Leading artificial intelligence deals
3.2. Top artificial intelligence deals by value
Chapter 4 – Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers
4.2. Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers
4.3. Most active artificial intelligence partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 – Artificial intelligence contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Artificial intelligence contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 – Artificial intelligence dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 – Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
- Appendix 1 – Artificial intelligence deals by company A-Z
- Appendix 2 – Artificial intelligence deals by stage of development
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Appendix 3 – Artificial intelligence deals by deal type
- Asset purchase
- Bigpharma outlicensing
- Collaborative R&D
- Joint venture
- Spin out
- Technology transfer
- Appendix 4 – Artificial intelligence deals by therapy area
- Central Nervous System
- Genetic disorders
- Orphan disease
- Appendix 5 -Deal type definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ifktae