Prague Gaming & TECH Summit took place between 29-30 May in Prague, Czechia, and has attracted the creme de la creme of the gaming, blockchain, fintech, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and virtual reality industris in the CEE region.
The conference focused on the following discussions:
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: Czech Republic
- One-on-one with GR8 TECH CEO
- Blockchain in the CEE region and beyond
- Keynote presentation by nanocosmos CEO
- Fintechs in the CEE region and beyond
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: Poland
- How is the technical SEO setup different for affiliates versus operators and what to watch out for?
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: D-A-CH
- VRevolution – XR, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in their golden age
- Gaming & TECH Updates from the Nordics
- IMGL MasterClass
- Opportunities and challenges of entering the US, iGaming market trends and global expansion
- Pragmatic development and its influence on the product
- Marketing in the metaverse, how will Web3 and NFTs help define the future of iGaming and sporting events
- AI and automation, ethics and barriers
- Responsible Gaming – The way forward
- Esports, Sports Betting and Fantasy Sports in the CEE region and the Balkans
- Gamification, Slots Business, Game development and Running the Business
- Cybersecurity, a growing need
Gain access to the full recordings by subscribing here.
Please note: if you are a participant in Prague Gaming & TECH Summit 2023, contact the organizer to receive the access details.