1 of 13
MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit took place on 12 May in Vilnius, Lithuania, and has attracted the creme de la creme of the gaming industry from the Baltic and Nordic regions.
The conference focused on the following discussions:
- Baltic regulatory briefing
- Market rundown by the Baltic industry shareholders
- Strategy Baltics: Stand out from the crowd
- Payments in the Baltics
- Nordic Updates by Nordic Gambling
- Fire-side chat by PLANZER LAW with former General Counsel of the Malta Gaming Authority
- Player protection – making sure your customers are safe
Gain access to the full recordings by subscribing here.
Please note: if you are a participant of MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit, contact the organizer to receive the access details.