CEEGC 2022 took place on 16 September in Budapest, Hungary, and has attracted the creme de la creme of the gaming industry from the CEE, Balkans and D-A-CH regions.
The conference focused on the following discussions:
- Industry Update: Central and Eastern Europe (Romania, Hungary, Czechia)
- Industry Update: Central and Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Sweden, Denmark, Poland)
- Fire-side chat by PLANZER LAW
- Comparing Responsible Gaming Programs and acts (Europe vs USA)
- The technological advancements of the online gaming industry
- Industry Update: Balkans
Gain access to the full recordings by subscribing here.
Please note: if you are a participant of CEEGC 2022, contact the organizer to receive the access details.