The Brazilian iGaming Summit (BiS) is coming to move the Brazilian sports betting, lottery and online gaming sector. Considered the most important event in the segment in Latin America, BiS 2023 will take place between June 14 and 18 at the Transamerica Expo Center. Those interested can purchase tickets on the official website at BrazilianiGamingSummit.com.
The location was changed this year in order to offer more convenience and business possibilities to the public, which should exceed the 5,000 visitor mark. The Transamerica Expo Center is located on Avenida Dr. Mário Vilas Boas Rodrigues, 387 – Santo Amaro, São Paulo (SP), Brazil.
Experts and leading companies will come together to explore new advances in technology and strategies, while attendees have the chance to network and find exciting opportunities.
The 2023 edition of the Brazilian iGaming Summit will feature more than 100 lectures by prestigious professionals in the global industry, more than 70 hours of high-level content and representatives from more than 50 countries.
Merger of the Brazilian iGaming Summit with Grupo SiGMA
It is noteworthy that Grupo SiGMA acquired the Brazil iGaming Summit (BiS). This merger will contribute to consolidating its existing business portfolio, as well as establishing a notable presence in this developing market.
Considering that there are now opportunities for in-person events without the restrictions of Covid-19, this is the best time to expand business in emerging markets. As a result, the SiGMA Group was asked by numerous operators, suppliers and affiliates to expand into promising markets such as Africa, Asia and Latin America. As a result, it was decided to jointly hold SiGMA Americas and BiS – events that will provide an unparalleled experience in Latin America.
Schedule already confirmed for the Brazilian iGaming Summit 2023:
* 9:50 / 10:10 – Opening keynote session with Alessandro Valente (BiS), Carlos Cardama (BiS) and Eman Pulis (Grupo SiGMA); The importance of sports betting for Brazil
* 10:10 / 10:40 – End of the lottery monopoly and unconstitutionality of Article 50 of the Criminal Misdemeanors Law
* 10:40 / 11:10 – Global expectations for the sector in Brazil
* 11:10 / 12:10 – Panel: The future of the sector in Brazil
* 13:40 / 14:40 – Lottery in Brazil: current affairs and new trends
* 16:10 / 17:00 – Panel: legal analysis of the Brazilian regulatory environment
* 17:00 – Closing
* 9:40 / 10:25 – Panel: pillars of responsible gaming in Brazil
* 10:25 / 11:25 – Panel: how does compliance contribute to innovation in games?
* 11:25 / 12:25 – Panel: player behavior and data analytics to drive more results for operators
* 13:45 / 14:50 – Panel: fantasy gaming and eSports: new business opportunities
* 14:30 / 15:30 – Panel: the importance of integrity in sport for the sports betting sector: match fixing, governance of sports organizations and anti-corruption
* 16:00 / 17:00 – Affiliates versus operators
* 17:00 – Closing
* 9:40 / 10:10 – How changes in Curaçao’s legislation may impact Brazilian operators
* 10:10 / 11:10 – Panel: means of payment as a competitive differential for online game operators
* 11:40 / 15:40 – AIBC Américas