Saving Young Saints, Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac charity event held by Gtarcade has taken place, raising money for Children’s Cancer Foundation (CCF) in Singapore.
Since its launch in 2019, Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac, the RPG game developed by Tencent, published by Gtarcade and licensed by Kurumada Productions continues to gain popularity among game players and manga fans. In this classical manga, Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, War, Strategy and Hope, protects the peace and love on the earth together with the Saints.
In the real world, there are also people out there in need of help. Hence, the charity event Saving Young Saints is organized by Gtarcade, aiming to build a community with peace and love.
– Introduction to Saving Young Saints
Saving Young Saints is a charity event. 100% of the net proceeds from the in-game exclusive pack sales during this event will be donated to Children’s Cancer Foundation to support children and families affected by cancer.
Players can make donations by purchasing packs. Each type of pack is only available for purchase 1 time. The fundraising event will go on for three weeks. From December 22 to January 12, the Exclusive Packs are available for purchase. CCF will manage the proceeds. The organization will detail where the money is allocated in their annual report. Peng Hai Ying, CEO of Children’s Cancer Foundation also extended appreciation for the charity event:
“We are grateful to Youzu Singapore for supporting CCF once again with a fundraising initiative. Since 2021, the Saint Seiya gaming community has raised more than $400,000 to improve the quality of life of children and families affected by cancer. Their efforts have enabled players in the virtual world to become a catalyst for change in the real world.”
– Introduction to Children’s Cancer Foundation Singapore
The Children’s Cancer Foundation, Inc. (CCF), is an independent nonprofit foundation not affiliated with any national charity. Since 1983, The Children’s Cancer Foundation, Inc. has raised over $41 million for area hospitals and researchers to treat and cure childhood cancers.
The donation of Saving Young Saints charity match may be allocated to the following projects:
1) Casework and Counselling, multi-faceted and unique to each family, depending on the diagnosis, developmental needs of the child and family as well as their ability to cope.
2) Therapeutic Play, to help a child master the cognitive, emotional, physical and social developmental milestones, and respond more constructively to the experiences associated with the cancer diagnosis.
3) Financial Assistance, to support children and families affected by cancer facing financial hardship. The FA scheme includes food and maintenance, transport, medical cost, schooling assistance.
4) Psychosocial Support, to help children to promote normalcy and cope with the challenges of treatment, recovery and return to the community.
5) Strategic Alliance and Practice Research, to create an environment that enables and supports medical treatments for children affected by cancer.
Burn Your Cosmos Saints!
Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of The Zodiac https://sskotz.gtarcade.com/
SSA: KOTZ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KotZSaintSeiya/
SSA: KOTZ Twitter https://twitter.com/SaintSeiyaKOTZ
SSA: KOTZ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saintseiyakotz/