Reading Time: 2 minutes
Stats Perform has announced the launch of PressBox – an all-in-one online platform that delivers data-driven insights, video clip discovery and unparalleled data research at a speed faster than ever before.
Sports media organisations face a near-insurmountable challenge of producing high-quality analysis, graphics, video, and more within moments during a live event. PressBox addresses these challenges by compiling the most impactful tools all in one place, powered by Stats Perform’s best-in-class sports data. PressBox users can create a truly unique fan experience by supercharging production efforts, reducing time to insight, and enriching commentary with PressBox.
“Key narratives which might have taken researchers 10 crucial minutes to uncover are served in mere moments to PressBox users. PressBox is the destination for the best sports research and data-driven insights all under one intuitive platform,” Nancy Hensley, Chief Product and Marketing Officer at Stats Perform, said.
Alongside the release of the PressBox platform are two new Stats Perform applications on the PressBox platform – PressBox Live and PressBox Video.
PressBox Live, a real-time sports media dashboard, provides detailed player and team statistics, insights and new AI-powered metrics to tell a deeper sports story. The dashboard includes:
- A live feed that surfaces insights as fast as the action occurs, quickly unlocking the story of the game and reducing manual research time.
- Advanced metrics like live win probability and expected goals that adjust constantly with the action.
- Integrated live chat with Stats Perform’s award-winning Research and Editorial staff to serve as an extension of a user’s team.
- Graphics and visualisations that share information that is quick to consume, as opposed to just viewing traditional data tables.
PressBox Video, a new application in the Stats Perform ecosystem, is a personal video content assistant designed to transform the conventional video clip discovery, editing and publishing process with:
- A massive selection of sports videos, with access to more than 10 years of archive footage.
- In-app, cloud-based video editing software to speed delivery and customise video content.
- Intuitive search functionality to find the right clip at the right time, every time.
- Personalised content preferences that automatically present the most relevant clips.
- Multiple video file formats and screen ratios that allow for video export compatible with most major broadcast tools and social media platforms.