The HIPTHER Agency is presenting the inaugural edition of the TECH Meetup Baltics, bringing together some of the leading fintech, blockchain, legal, and artificial intelligence experts from all across the Baltics. The full-day conference – dedicated for startups, SMEs, and large enterprises – is brought to you in a new hybrid format, so you do not miss out on the latest news in the industry.
The latest member of the TECH Conference Series hosted by the #hipthers takes place on 11 May 2022 in Vilnius, Lithuania at Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel. The conference will host 3 panel discussions dedicated to financial technology in the Baltic region, hosted by TheFintechBuzz.com.
Regulatory briefing: Fintech in the Baltics
In this two-part briefing, regulators, government officials and representatives of the private sector share the latest updates that target the Fintech industry in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia, moderated by Andrius Gabnys – Founding Attorney at Gabnys.Gabniene. Speakers include:
- Mari-Liis Kukk – Head of Innovation Department at the Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority
- Vilma Mačerauskienė – Director, Financial Markets Policy Department, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania
- Rosvaldas Krušna – Advisor to the board member of the Bank of Lithuania
- Saulius Racevicius – Board Member of the Fintech Hub LT
- Jekaterina Govina – Ex-regulator at the Bank of Lithuania, Partner at Response Legal
- Johannes Kolbeinsson – Co-Founder and CEO at PAYSTRAX
- Simas Simanauskas – Head of Payments at ConnectPay
- Vytautas Šenavičius – Managing Partner at Response Legal
Fintech industry rundown by Baltic shareholders
The Baltics represent the most innovative region within the European Union. Key industry leaders highlight some of the latest trends of the Fintech industry in the Baltics, moderated by Juozas Kaminskas – Business Operations & Country Manager at Simplex. Speakers include:
- Viktorija Ratomskė – Group CMO at SME Finance
- Anna Pavlovska – CEO at Arlig Pay
- Arnas Liauksminas – Associate at Ellex
- Liutauras Žilinskas – Investment Advisor at Invest Lithuania
Additional discussions and networking
The TECH Meetup Baltics also hosts additional discussions about the latest trends in the AI industry, Fashion Technology, and CyberSecurity. Most importantly, the event offers a unique opportunity of networking. With over 100 participants, entrepreneurs, company representatives, investors, and everyone who is curious to hear about the hottest topics in the B2B sector of the Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Nano Technology, Quantum Technology, 5G, IoT, AR/VR, and more, the event is further strengthening the International and European Tech Community.
Find out more about the schedule of the TECH Meetup Baltics, and meet the speakers. Order your Delegate Pass or VIP (Combo) Package (Delegate Pass +Accommodation) now!