The Global IoT in Healthcare Market was worth USD 113.53 billion in 2020 and is projected to amass a valuation of USD 388.18 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 19.20% over the assessment timeline of 2022-2029.
The healthcare sector is witnessing a widespread technological transformation. Advanced technologies like IoT are being integrated into various healthcare dimensions. This in turn is facilitating real time health monitoring along with other benefits. IoT based healthcare entities are enabling medical providers to enhance patient outcomes and save plenty of lives in case of any medical emergency by allowing them to diagnose an illness before it gets too late. IoT devices are strengthening communication between patients, doctors, and caregivers.
Get Sample of Report@ https://brandessenceresearch.com/downloadSample/PostId/1407
Global IoT in Healthcare Market Outlook (2022-2029)
The growing prevalence of infectious and chronic ailments, surge in the geriatric population base, along with rapid internet proliferation are primarily augmenting the outlook of this business sphere.
Alongside, widespread technological enhancements in the field and rising digital literacy among the masses are aiding the outlook of this market vertically.
Moreover, rising R&D activities in the field, increasing adoption of smart healthcare devices, coupled with growing health cognizance of the masses are adding momentum to the progression of this industry.
On the contrary, rising data privacy risks due to the increasing instances of cyberattacks is hindering the remuneration scope of this marketplace.
The prominent players characterizing the competitive terrain of the Global IoT in Healthcare Market are GE Healthcare Ltd., Google (Alphabet), International Business Machines Corporation, QUALCOMM Incorporated, Abbot Laboratories, Apple Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Medtronic PLC, Microsoft Corporation, Proteus Digital Health, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Others.
- Medical Devices:
- Wearable External Medical Devices
- Implanted Medical Devices
- Stationary Medical Devices
- System and Software:
- Remote Device Management
- Network Bandwidth Management
- Data Analytics
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
- Connectivity Technology
- Store-and-forward Telemedicine
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Interactive Medicine
- Clinical Operations and Workflow Management
- Connected Imaging
- Inpatient Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers and Clinics
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Government and Defense Institutions
- Research and Diagnostic Laboratories
Get Methodology @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1407
Which is the most dominant region in the Global IoT in Healthcare Market?
North America is currently dominating the industry in terms of volume share. This is attributable to the widespread digitalization, rapidly evolving healthcare infrastructure, and the presence of prominent players.
Which is the fastest growing region in this business sphere?
Asia Pacific is reckoned to emerge as the fastest growing region in this business vertical owing to the rising healthcare expenditure, surge in the geriatric population base, growing prevalence of chronic and lifestyle-based diseases, along with technological advancements in the field.
Which is the top performing component segment in this marketplace?
The medical devices segment is one of the top performing component segments in this market. This is ascribed to the to the escalating demand for efficient and affordable medical devices.
Which is the leading application segment in this industry?
The telemedicine segment is slated to lead the industry in terms of revenue share. This is credited to the widespread internet proliferation, increasing demand for remote patient monitoring, and growing digital literacy among the masses.
Which end user segment is projected to showcase significant growth over 2022-2029?
The hospital, surgical centers, and clinics segment is likely to amass notable gains over the estimated timeframe. This is attributed to the rising patient pool worldwide and widespread technological advancements in the healthcare sector.
Comparing the historical outlook and ongoing trends of this market
The Global IoT in Healthcare Market is expected to garner significant returns over the assessment timeline of 2022-2029.
The breakout of the Coronavirus pandemic created profitable prospects for this business vertical. Increasing infection rates led to a rapid rise in the patient pool, which in turn created a massive shortage of healthcare equipment as well as professionals to ensure the effective treatment of all the patients. Apart from that, patients suffering from other ailments were reluctant to visit healthcare centres due to contamination risks. This increased the adoption of IoT based healthcare devices which could facilitate remote health consulting and other activities. IoT technologies further enabled healthcare professionals to constantly monitor a patient’s health status remotely. These factors together stimulated the dynamics of this industry sphere during the pandemic era.
Increasing health awareness among the masses is another crucial development stimulant for this market sphere. This has been a growing trend of self-health management wherein individuals are keen about monitoring their health and take efficient preventive measures in case of any abnormalities. It is impossible for people to physically visit healthcare centers frequently to monitor their health. This has given rise to the popularity of remote health monitoring devices including wearables. With the help of these devices and technologies people can easily monitor their health based on various parameters. This in turn is adding traction to the overall growth of this industry vertically.
On Special Requirement IoT in Healthcare Market Report is also available for below region:
- U.S, Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherland, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest Of MEA
Purchase Copy of Report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1407
In July 2022, Stanley Security and Healthcare was acquired by Securitas. This acquisition is aimed at enhancing the position of the latter as a security solutions provider.
- Home Diagnostics Market Booming Growth | Abbott Laboratories, BTNX, Inc., Becton Dickinson & Company, ACON Laboratories, Inc.
- Orthokeratology Lens Market to 2029 – Demand Outlook and Development Strategy
- U.S. Medical Marijuana Market 2023 : Business Analysis, Prominent Players, and Forecast to 2029 – Aurora Cannabis, Inc., GW Pharmaceuticals, Cannabis Sativa, Inc., Curaleaf
- U.S. Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market Trend | Drivers and Market Status 2022 to 2029
- Healthcare IT Market Analysis, Research Study with Philips Healthcare, Agfa Healthcare, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Carestream Health
- Growth Drivers of U.S. Telemedicine Market Size Research Report 2023 by Basic Information, Manufacturing Base, Sales Area, Competitors and Forecast to 2029
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Medical Imaging Market Analysis by Top Leading Player | SWOT Analysis, Regional Growth Challenges with Covid-19 Impact for Forecast 2029: Siemens Healthineers, General Electric, Koninklijke Philips, IBM
- U.S. Home Infusion Therapy Market Growth 2023 Latest Challenges, Recent Opportunities, Emerging Technologies, Business Share and Size Forecast to 2029
- Home Health Hubs Market is Anticipated to Reach a valuation of USD 2,035.30 Million by 2028 at +38.3% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Brandessence Market Research
- Acute Repetitive Seizures Market 2023 Size, Status and Forecast | Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Bausch Health, Neurelis, Inc., Pfizer Inc.
- Blockchain in healthcare Market is Booming with a Large Industrial Scope | Report Analysis on Expansion, Share, Revenue, Latest and Future Trends (2022-2029)
- Revolutionizing Customer Service: The Rise of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market | Brandessence Market Research
- Global Preventive Healthcare Market Size (2022-2029) Share, Industry Trends, Growth, Challenges, and Forecast: Brandessence Market Research
- CBD Oil Market 2023 Detailed Analysis of Current Scenario with Growth Forecasts to 2029
- DNA Fragmentation Technique Market Share, Size, Regional insights from (2022-2029)
- Behavioural Health Market by Service Type, Disorder Type and Key Geographical Regions: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2029
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Analgesics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Global Immunotherapy Drug Market Size (2022-2029) Share, Industry Trends, Growth, Challenges, and Forecast: Brandessence Market Research
- Antibacterial Drug Market Is Expected to Boom – Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG
- Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Analysis of Major Segments and Future Opportunity Assessment 2029 | Prominent Players: Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson & Co, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Trinity Biotech
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: Linkedin
M & A Advisory: Merger & Acquisition, and Capabilities
What is Market Research?
What is Market Sizing? How to Measure Your TAM, SAM, and SOM
Top 10 Frozen Potato Companies in 2023
Top 5 Natural Food Colors Companies in Global Market 2023 | Here’s Everything need to know About
Everything You Need to Know About The Top 5 Companies Operating in Global mRNA Vaccines and Therapeutics Market
The Rise of DIY Medicine: Exploring the Home Diagnostics Market
Top Activated Carbon Manufacturers in the Global Market 2023
Top 5 Skateboard Companies in Global Market 2023
Top 10 Healthcare Staffing Companies in Global Market 2023
TOP 5 Distributed Antenna System (DAS) COMPANIES 2023
Top 10 Plant-based Meat Companies : growing sustainable, plant-based food industry