Data Bridge Market research has recently released expansive research titled “Global Cannabis Seeds Market” guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. This study provides the broader perspective of the market place with its comprehensive market insights and analysis which eases surviving and succeeding in the market. The Cannabis Seeds report includes a range of inhibitors as well as driving forces of the market which are analysed in both qualitative and quantitative approach so that readers and users get precise information and insights about this industry. Statistical data mentioned in the report is symbolized with the help of graphs which simplifies the understanding of facts and figures. The Cannabis Seeds report helps define commerce strategies to the businesses of small, medium as well as large size. The analysis and estimations conducted via this report help to get an idea about the product launches, future products, joint ventures, marketing strategy, developments, mergers and acquisitions and effect of the same on sales, marketing, promotions, revenue, import, export, and CAGR values.
According to Data Bridge Market Research, Global Cannabis Seeds Market was valued at USD 1,445.05 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5,694.95 million by 2029, registering a CAGR of 18.70% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Request to Download Sample Copy of Cannabis Seeds Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cannabis-seeds-market
Cannabis is a flowering plant genus belonging to the Cannabaceaem family. Cannabis sativa, cannabis indica, and cannabis ruderalis are its three species. Cannabis seeds are high in protein, fibre, and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, all of which are beneficial to your health. Arginine (an amino acid) and gamma-linolenic acid (a fatty acid) are abundant in the seeds.
In recent years, cannabis seeds have shown a considerable increase in demand across the globe and are predicted to continue to do so over the forecast period. The big consumer base and the recognition of its medical benefits worldwide are driving vendors to increase their geographic presence, which is boosting the expansion of the cannabis seeds market. The increased adoption which further increases the market demand have largely contributed to the growth of the market.
- Seed Cellar (U.S.)
- HUMBOLDT SEED COMPANY (U.S.)
- BARNEY’S FARM (Netherlands)
- Dinafem Seeds (Spain)
- Tropical Seeds Co. (India)
- Sweet Seeds (U.S.)
- Serious Seeds (Netherlands)
- Sensi Seeds (Amsterdam)
- Green House Seed Co. (Netherlands)
- Love Growing Marijuana (Netherlands)
- DeliciousSeeds (U.K)
- Christiania Seeds (Denmark)
- Nymera (France)
- T.H.Seeds (Netherlands)
- Royal Queen Seeds (Barcelona)
- Dutch Passion (Netherlands)
- Paradise Seeds B.V. (Netherlands)
- Crop King Seeds (Canada)
- In June 2021, Canopy Growth, one of the world’s largest cannabis companies, has completed the acquisition of The Supreme Cannabis Company, acquiring 100% of the company’s issued and outstanding common shares. Furthermore, Canopy’s total leadership position in the Canadian recreational market is strengthened by the acquisition of Supreme, which results in a pro forma Q4 FY 2021 market share of 18.1 percent 1. Furthermore, the acquisition provides an immediate opportunity for value development, with $30 million in synergies expected to be realized within the next two years.
- In March 2021, STADA Arzneimittel AG, one of Germany’s leading pharmaceutical companies, has entered the medical cannabis market with a deal with MediPharm Labs, a Canadian company, to introduce two flower products and six more in the future. MediPharm will deliver GMP-certified medicinal cannabis products to STADA and manufacturing, logistical, and regulatory support under the conditions of the exclusive collaboration. STADA will be in charge of commercializing cannabis products, first in Germany and marketing and medical education, with a field force with pharmaceutical experience.
Access Full Report Insights, with all Graphs, Charts and [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-cannabis-seeds-market
The concentrates segment projected to grow at highest CAGR in the Cannabis Seeds Market
The concentrates segment within the Cannabis Seeds Market, by product type, is estimated to be growing at the fastest rate from 2022-2029. This is majorly due to the varied number of forms in which concentrates let one experience cannabis in a multitude of ways, such as shatter, rosin, wax, crumble, oil, dabs, and tinctures. Concentrates also offer a wide variety of delivery methods, such as smoking, vaping, dabbing, ingestion, and tinctures, which further aid their market growth.
Cannabis Seeds Market Dynamics
This section deals with understanding the market drivers, advantages, opportunities, restraints and challenges. All of this is discussed in detail as below:
- Increasing Utilization and Legalization
This demographic profile is predicted to raise cannabis demand around the world due to the effectiveness of cannabis on numerous chronic conditions. Highly legalized territory with strong demand for cannabis seeds, resulting in significant revenue creation, which is assisting the market’s growth across the globe.
Additionally, the growing demand for cannabis across various sectors is estimated to bolster the market’s overall growth due to its benefits. Furthermore, the increase in disposable income and the increase in purchasing power among consumers fuel the market growth. The surging consumer’s awareness regarding the medical consumption of cannabis also acts as a market driver.
- Modification and Intellectual Property Rights
The active research genetic development and modification of the plant are estimated to generate lucrative opportunities for the market, which will further expand the cannabis seeds market’s growth rate in the future. Additionally, the advancements in intellectual property rights of cannabis are also estimated to offer numerous growth opportunities within the market.
Influence of the Cannabis Seeds Market Report:
- Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Cannabis Seeds Market
- Lead Cannabis Seeds Market recent innovations and major events
- Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Cannabis Seeds Market market-leading players
- Conclusive study about the growth plot of Cannabis Seeds Market for forthcoming years
- In-depth understanding of Cannabis Seeds Market market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets
- Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Cannabis Seeds Market
To Gain More Insights about this Research, Visit @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-seeds-market
Key Industry Segmentation:-
Cannabis Seeds Market, by Type
- Regular Seeds
- Feminized Seeds
- Autoflowering Seeds
Cannabis Seeds Market, by Category
Cannabis Seeds Market, by Strain
Cannabis Seeds Market, by Distribution Channel
- Wholesalers and Distributors
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Reasons to Consider This Report
- To understand the North America cannabis seeds market landscape and identify market segments that are most likely to guarantee a strong return
- Stay ahead of the race by comprehending the ever-changing competitive landscape for cannabis seeds market
- Efficiently plan M&A and partnership deals in cannabis seeds market by identifying market segments with the most promising probable sales
- Helps to take knowledgeable business decisions from perceptive and comprehensive analysis of market performance of various segment form cannabis seeds market
- Obtain market revenue forecast for market by various segments from 2022-2029 in regions.
To Check the Complete Table of Content Click Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cannabis-seeds-market
Top Trending Report by DBMR:
U.S. Cannabis Seeds Market By Seed Type (Regular Seeds, Feminized Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds), Strain (Indica, Hybrid, Sativa), Compound (THC Dominant, CBD Dominant, Balanced THC and CBD), Category (Inorganic, organic), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailing, Online/E-Commerce Retailing), Type of Vendors (Resellers, Breeders, Seeds Manufacturing Companies) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-cannabis-seeds-market
Europe Cannabis Seeds Market, By Seed Type (Feminized Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds, Regular Seeds), Strain (Indica, Hybrid, Sativa), Compound (THC Dominant, CBD Dominant, Balanced THC & CBD), Category (Inorganic, Organic), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailing, Online/E-Commerce Retailing), Type of Vendors (Resellers, Seeds Manufacturing Companies, Breeders) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-cannabis-seeds-market
Asia-Pacific Cannabis Seeds Market, By Seed Type (Feminized Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds, Regular Seeds), Strain (Indica, Hybrid, Sativa), Compound (THC Dominant, CBD Dominant, Balanced THC & CBD), Category (Inorganic, Organic), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailing, Online/E-Commerce Retailing), Type of Vendors (Resellers, Seeds Manufacturing Companies, Breeders) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-cannabis-seeds-market
Middle East and Africa Cannabis Seeds Market, By Seed Type (Feminized Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds, Regular Seeds), Strain (Indica, Hybrid, Sativa), Compound (THC Dominant, CBD Dominant, Balanced THC & CBD), Category (Inorganic, Organic), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailing, Online/E-Commerce Retailing), Type of Vendors (Resellers, Seeds Manufacturing Companies, Breeders) – https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-cannabis-seeds-market
North America Cannabis Seeds Market, By Seed Type (Feminized Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds and Regular Seeds), Strain (Indica, Hybrid and Sativa), Compound (THC Dominant, CBD Dominant and Balanced THC & CBD), Category (Inorganic and Organic), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailing and Online/E-Commerce Retailing), Type of Vendors (Resellers, Seed Manufacturing Companies and Breeders) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-cannabis-seeds-market
Cannabis Market, By Product Type (Buds, Oil, Tinctures, Others), Usage (Medical, Recreational), Crop Variety (Cannabis Indica, Cannabis Sativa, Others), Distribution Channel (Physical, Digital, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-market
Medical Cannabis Market, By Product (Oil, Dried Medical Cannabis, Medical Cannabis Capsules, Vape Pen, Whole Flower, Creams & Moisturizer, Ground Flower, Patch, Mask & Serum, Cleanser, Others), Source (Natural, Synthetic), Species (Sativa, Hybrid, Cannabis Indica), Derivatives (Cannabidiol (CBD), Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)/Delta-8-Tetrahydrocannabinol, Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol, Others), Application (Pain Management, Anxiety, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Appetite Loss, Cancer, Arthritis, Alzheimer’s Disease, Epilepsy, Depression and Sleep Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Mental Health Conditions, Elevate Mood, Others), Route of Administration (Oral Solutions and Capsules, Smoking, Topicals, Vaporizers, Others), End User (Homecare Settings, Hospital and Rehab Centers, Pharmaceutical Industry, Research and Development Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (B2C, B2B) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-cannabis-market
Cannabis Infused Products Market, By Product (Skincare, Cosmetics, Haircare, Intimate Lubricants, Pharmaceuticals, Gummies, Pills, Infused Beverages, and Other), Source (Hemp, Marijuana), Distribution Channel (B2B, B2C), End User (Medical, Personal Use, Pharmaceuticals, Wellness) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-infused-products-market
Cannabis Capsule Market, By Product (High THC Capsule, THC/CBD Balanced Capsules, High CBD Capsules Digital), Compound (Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Dominant, Cannabidiol (CBD)-Dominant), Application (Medical, Recreational), End User (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Online Sales) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-capsule-market