Delic Holdings Corp (“Delic” or the “Company“) (CSE: DELC) (OTCQB: DELCF), the leading psychedelic wellness platform today announced the formation of a Medical Advisory Board. The diverse advisory board consists of MDs, PhDs and others who specialize in psychedelic wellness and addition. The Board will advise Delic and its subsidiaries, including Ketamine Infusion Centers, Delic Labs and others, as they develop safety protocols and best practices pertaining to legal psychedelic wellness treatments today and those legalized in the future. The Board will further serve as a resource for media, other medical associates and general audiences interested in the science behind psychedelic wellness and treatments.
“Science and medicine are the basis of Delic’s approach to psychedelic wellness and our experienced and diverse Medical Advisory Board will help ensure our commitment to safety, quality and efficacy of treatments,” said Delic CEO Matt Stang. “This impressive group represents well-known leaders in the psychedelic and addiction fields and will help usher in a greater understanding of the science and data behind what we expect to be the most effective treatments for many mental health conditions ever available.”
Delic’s initial Medical Advisory Board members include:
- Matthew Cook, MD: Dr. Cook is President and Founder of BioReset™️ Medical and Medical Advisor of BioReset Network. He is a board-certified anesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience in practicing medicine, focusing the last 14 years on functional and regenerative medicine. He graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine and completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF), and has completed a fellowship in functional medicine. His practice, BioReset Medical, provides treatments for conditions ranging from pain and complex illness to anti-aging and wellness. He treats some of the most challenging to diagnose and difficult to live with ailments that people suffer from today, including Lyme disease, chronic pain, PTSD, and mycotoxin illness.
- David Rabin, MD, PhD: Board Certified Psychiatrist & Neuroscientist, Co-Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Apollo Neuroscience, Co-Founder & Executive Director, The Board of Medicine
- Iru Gerard Fernando, MD Dr. Iru Fernando is a board certified general and addiction psychiatrist, the Medical Director of Addiction Services at Psychiatric Wellness Center and Division Medical Director for Aspire Behavioral Health. He has been an advocate for the use of psychedelics in medicine and donated to the cause for the last 10 years. He was the first to present on ‘Psychedelics in Medicine’ in his psychiatric residency at Harvard South Shore.
- Chris Ray, PhD: Interventional Pain Physician. Dr. Ray provides interventional pain management including Epidurals, Medial Branch Blocks, Radio Frequency Ablations, and Transforaminal Epidurals / Selective Nerve Root blocks in the occipital, cervical, lumbar, sacral, and caudal regions.
- Yessica Avancena, MFT, MBA, is a Certified Mindfulness Teacher (CMT), Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur. She is passionate about advancing human consciousness through cutting-edge healing practices such as mindfulness and most recently Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy. She is the Founder of Aspire Behavioral Health an Intensive Outpatient Clinic, and MindfulYou Psychotherapy and Healing Center as well as author of mindfulness-based children’s books and The Mindful Minute App.
- Barbara Branaman is the Co-Founder and CEO of the ever expanding suite of BioReset brands, products and services, including BioReset University, a suite of educational products, e-learning and strategic partnerships designed to help educate other practitioners in the field of Regenerative Medicine.
Delic is focused on bringing psychedelic wellness to the mainstream. The company does this through an umbrella of related owned and operated businesses to support scaling the impact and reach of treatment, including 1) trusted media platforms and in-person events to market the services directly to patients and consumers and gain data, 2) a licensed lab to develop IP, R&D and innovative high quality and safe product lines and 3) the largest and most accessible network of physical clinics to administer effective treatments.