Dublin, Aug. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “3D CAD Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), by Application (Manufacturing, Healthcare), by Region (North America, APAC), and Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global 3D CAD software market size is estimated to reach USD 15.41 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028.
The significant deployment of CAD solutions in the packaging industry is driving the growth of this market. Furthermore, the continuous advancements in 3D technology and its adoption in the automotive sector are contributing to the growth of the market. Most industries are shifting from 2D CAD to 3D CAD software, making complex design structures easy and providing options between customized and predefined designs.
Companies are offering differentiated 3D CAD solutions for various industrial uses. The solutions are increasingly being deployed for designing in various sectors, such as architectural & engineering, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, and media & entertainment. The key participants in the industry are engaging in collaborations with other specialized technology firms to offer their customers a simpler and more convenient platform for designing.
For instance, in April 2021, Autodesk, Inc. acquired Up chain, Inc., a Product Data Management (PDM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), instant-on, and cloud-based solutions provider, to offer value for suppliers, manufacturers, engineers, and other product stakeholders.
Up chain, Inc. designed a unified cloud platform to eliminate the boundaries of traditional PDM and PLM technologies. The transformation from on-premise to the cloud platform, including changes in consumer requirements and preferences, is expected to fuel market growth.
The growing trend of incorporating Artificial Intelligence (AI) in 3D CAD software has enhanced the 3D modeling experiences, majorly by identifying and minimizing design errors. In addition, the increasing preference among consumers for deploying customized solutions is anticipated to drive market growth.
3D CAD Software Market Report Highlights
- Improvements in 3D printing are driving the growth of the market as 3D printing needs a 3D model to be prepared using CAD technology
- The cloud-based segment is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR of over 11.0% from 2021 to 2028 due to the availability of CAD solutions as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), which allows end-use industries to reduce their total cost of implementation and ownership
- The healthcare segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028. This growth can be attributed to the rising deployment of CAD solutions in the healthcare sector owing to the increasing awareness of early diagnosis and the high prevalence of chronic and critical diseases
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the significant demand for 3D CAD software solutions in the construction and manufacturing industries
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Virtual Events Industry Outlook
3.1. Market Segmentation
3.2. Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3. 3D CAD Software Value Chain Analysis
3.4. 3D CAD Software Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11. Increased penetration in the manufacturing sector
18.104.22.168. Increasing investments in 3D printing
3.4.2. Market restraint analysis
22.214.171.124. High cost and availability of an open-source software
3.5. 3D CAD Software Market – Key Competitor Analysis, 2020
3.6. 3D CAD Software Market PESTEL Analysis
3.7. 3D CAD Software Market Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Chapter 4. 3D CAD Software Deployment Outlook
Chapter 5. 3D CAD Software Application Outlook
5.5. Media & Entertainment
Chapter 6. 3D CAD Software Regional Outlook
6.1. 3D CAD Software market by deployment, 2016 – 2028
6.2. 3D CAD Software market by application, 2016 – 2028
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated
- Bricsys NV
- Beijing generous Digital Technology Co., Ltd (CAXA)
- Dassault Systemes
- Hexagon AB
- Schott Systeme GmbH
- Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation.
- ZWSOFT CO., LTD.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/covrx8